Oct 25, 2011

cheryl kaye | senior 2012

this is cheryl kaye. or 'ck' to most. this girl has been one of my very favorite people since i met her about five years ago. she has the most sincere, beautiful heart for the Lord and for people. she is a faithful friend and encourager. put simply she's just... a m a z i n g! and as if that weren't enough, she has to-die-for curly hair!!!
and she's adorably goofy!
and she has a wonderful smile!









she loooooves her friends and they love her!
and she definitely has the coolest ride e.v.e.r!!! ;)
thank you so much for letting me take your senior pictures, ck! I love you!!!

3 comments:

  1. CK these are so *adorable*!!!! Your smile makes me so happy and I want to hug you to pieces!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the one with her up against the wall and the naughty looking pose! =D I love your pictures more and more! I found the perfect location for mine to be taken...whenever I end up getting them done. ;)

    ReplyDelete