Nov 14, 2011

ben | senior 2012

i am sooo excited to share this session with everyone because... it's my brother!!! ben will be be graduating next spring. it's so hard to believe that my baby brother is graduating. he will always be a six year old in my mind. ;) ben is a hilarious guy and has a talent for anything musical. he plays guitar, piano and percussion. he is also extremely athletic. he loves playing baseball and he's a total beast at ultimate frisbee. not bad at volleyball either. ;) I can't wait to see what God has planned for him!























4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Molly! We have the most handsomest little brother!!! You did a great job in these pictures. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! I have so many memories in all those places. So good to see you doing photography in Winfield, Molly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great JOB, Molly!
    I'm must say, though, I'm still trying to figure out what you did to get so many pictures of Ben. Hehe!=D
    Where's the forest?

    ReplyDelete